pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Creamy Chicken and Spinach

I have a recipe repetoire of about 4 dishes.  My husband is one of those people who will throw together this and that oh, and some of this and it's always amazing (almost always).  Our daughter doesn't like a lot of stuff, but I've recently learned that her palate is changing to be more adventuresome.  And I'm bored with my teeny tiny repetoire.

So tonight's dinner is a Canadian Living inspired idea.  You can find the recipe here.

It was super easy to pull together, but it was bland.  I needed a bit more salt and we added fresh grated parmasan cheese.  It got gloopy quite quickly and was not very good the next day as leftover.  Maybe I'm not cut out for cooking.  But, I shall keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment